Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Good morning, i know i said in my earlier post that i will be sharing my journey with cancer and i hope you will share your journeys with me, so please feel free tro post, i had spent the weekend with my 7 year old son, so i havent had much time to do anything, now hes back home so i will be updating soon and often, since im currently disabled and have nothing to do this week, i plan on doing some research and im still trying to set up my other blogs, im very new to this and not very good with computers, so come back soon and often, any suggestions or help would ge greatly appreciated, in the me time is ask you to share your cancer stories with me, whether your a patient,family member, or are caring for someone with head and neck cancer, please post away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment