Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What a Day!!!!!!

Hello, thanks for coming back, well as i said i had a doctors appointment yesterday and was a hour and a half late, me P.O.S car decided it would only take me half way there before it gave out on me, so the rest of day i spent trying to get my car running and praying it would get me to my doctors and home, i surely didn't need a tow bill to add to my problems, thank god it did, so today i will be spending my time trying to figure out whats wrong with it and then getting someone to fix it, so i'm sorry this post is short, come back later tonite or tomorrow and i will have something new for you to read.... thanks and have a wonderful day.... check out the video bar on "squamous cell carcinoma" at the bottom of the page, i'm sure you will find it interesting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment