Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anxiety

Hello everyone i hope your all doing and feeling well. I would like to talk to you about something that has effected my life since my early teens,"Panic Attacks, when i was about 12 or 13 i started getting these moments when i would actually feel as if i were dying, in fact my parents rushed me to the local E.R several times, only to find out there was nothing wrong. My panic attacks followed me thru my teens and early twenties until finally i had found a Doctor who suffered from them too. This was a great relief to me as i thought i was going crazy, i'm sure there are a lot of you who are reading this right now who know exactly what i mean, anyways, i was give a prescription that work very well, only problem was that when i took it i was pretty much useless for that day because it was a sedative, this was not a option for me because i was a paramedic Detroit EMS, so i had to be alert at all times,the panic attacks subsided and life was somewhat normal again until i was told i had Cancer, i can tell you that the panic attack came back with a vengeance. Now i had been told i was really dieing and of course the only thing that they did was over medicate me, i couldn't stand it anymore, i was loosing out on time with my young son because although physically i was here but i was heavily sedated, finally i came across a Doctor who recommend this self help guide, ( just click on the "click here" button at the end of this for more information) i couldn't believe it, this really works, that's why i feel i should share this with , as i know many of you probably suffer from this disease as well, so i ask you to go ahead and give it a try, im sure you will benefit from this in one way or another, Thank You for stopping by, i invite you to post your comments and ideas or even a little about your story, God Bless Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Cancer happens when cells that are not normal grow and spread very fast and it is the one of the most dangerous disease in the World. these are very good information sharing about survivors of the head and nick cancer.


    Fibromyalgia

    ReplyDelete