Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Pet Scan Time AGAIN

Hello, i pray that everyone is doing well. It that time again, my PET, scan is a week away and i cant help but worry , although i have been in remission I'm and filled with fear, even though i have stopped the habits that caused my cancer i still fill my body with many toxins each day, i take 11 different meds a day, most of them are for pain, these medications i know for a fact weaken my body and immune system, without them my physical pain would be unbearable and my quality of life would be poor, so as this date approaches my body tremors, sleep has been a elusive to me, i cant seem to turn off my mind, just the thought of laying on that cold table reminds of laying on a slab in a morgue somewhere. so i will just make this post short, as the words i wish to write down are very hard to pull from the worry that fills my mind, i promise next post will be more interesting, so until then, Thank You for stopping by, please come back soon and often, and you are more then welcome to post your comments, thoughts, or personal stories of your struggles, whether you a cancer patient or not, i look forward to reading about you as well...... god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment