Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

P.E.T Scan Today

Hello everyone, hope your all doing well, today at 145pm is blood work and pet scan day, its been six months since the last one, and the anxiety of this appointment today has kept me up for days, i pray this one comes out good, I've had so much bad luck over the last couple months so it really makes me scared. I've been in remission for 4 years, my Doctor tells me if i make it to 5 years, i will have a 90% chance of living another 20 years, i told him, shit, if i can make it to long enough to see my 7 year old son graduate, i will be happy, my 3 other children are all in college, my 23 year old son is a paramedic and will also finish his RN class in august, my 22 year old daughter is in her third year of pre-med at MSU, and my 19 year old daughter is in Mexico, helping the poor people, I'm so proud of all of them, enough about me, i would like to read about you, post any comments or questions you want, you don't have to have cancer to do so, the cancer i was cursed with was brought on by my life style, i can blame no one but myself, so for those of you who don't have it, please stay away from alcohol and any kind of tobacco product and your chances of living a long happy life is very possible, Thank You for stopping by and ask you to comeback soon and often, i will be posting my results of my tests as soon as i get them back, oh, almost forgot, i found this on the net, its a guide to relieving pain without pills, and it really works, i wouldn't put it on my site if it didn't, so if you like, go ahead and give it a try, its sure less then all those narcotics they want to put in your body so now along with cancer, you become a addict, so try it, http://tinyurl.com/pain-relife-without-pills God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment